Paul Y. Engineering recruits a number of high-caliber graduates every year. Not only do these young people help us with our rapid and exciting expansion, but they also sustain our mission to nurture young talent.
Our Scheme “A” Training programme provides graduate trainees with practical experience to reinforce their theoretical knowledge. The programme will equip the trainees with necessary technical competence, leadership abilities, commercial knowledge, ethical matters and social awareness.
What is inside our programme?
- Various of job opportunities in civil and building projects
- Comprehensive CPD trainings organized by Paul Y. Campus
- 10 days study leaves and $10,000 sponsorship for external CPD trainings
- Opportunity of design training in consultant firm
- Preparation for professional chartership
- Assist in preparing method statements, drawings and technical submissions
- Provide engineering support in tender submissions and project planning
- Assist to monitor project progresses
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in site operations
- Conduct the site safety supervision and quality assurance
* All personal data will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.